Indoor Rock Climbing at Mt. ECC
The wall is over 700 square feet of challenging climbing routes incorporating beginner, intermediate and the more advanced climbs. Mt. ECC uses auto belays. Four climbers may climb at the same time without need for a person to belay each climber. Our experienced and certified staff is committed to making your climbing experience an enjoyable one in a safe supportive environment.
Rock climbing birthday parties are also available upon request.
To Request a Climb Time
- Call (203) 459-9700 Dial *105 (reservations must be made 24 hours in advance to schedule a climbing instructor)
- Have waivers signed by parent or guardian – download from our website here.
- Climbers must be 6 years of age or older and in good health.
- Deposit is required 24 hours before climb.
- A $25 fee will be charge for canceled climbs without 24 hours notice.
- A minimum of 3 climbers are required to set up a climb session or the cost of additional climbers will be added, at a rate dependent on your membership status.
- Climbers must have shoes or sneakers on to climb the wall. Participants wearing flip-flops, sandals, and crocks will be excluded from climbing due to safety precautions. Barefoot climbing is not permitted.
Open Climb Rates – All climbs include all necessary equipment and instructor.
|Kids under 16 yr. old
|Adults 16 yr. and older
|$12.00 per hour
$17.00 per hour
|$16.00 per hour
$22.00 per hour
*Family Membership is required for the member rate.
Family and Friends Climbing Special
Reserve 4 consecutive climbs and receive one free climb. This is a great opportunity to enjoy multiple climbs and monitor progress as your skill and ability grows.
Join us on specially scheduled Open Climb Nights. Children and adults are welcome. Please call in advance to reserve a spot.
Group Climbing & Teambuilding Sessions
Corporate, school, and scout groups welcome / 6 yr and up / Co-ed / $35 per person for 2 hr. session
*Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to date of session.
Special private group sessions available at alternate times upon request.
These sessions are designed to create group interaction in a structured and fun climbing session. Initiative games on the climbing wall, group team building, and trust games will be facilitated by ECC instructors. These sessions are NOT open climbing periods but rather a structured group oriented activity that includes climbing.