Class Information and Easy Registration, Click HERE.
Playtots Advanced Preschool
Playtots Advanced Preschool is now taking enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year. Visit the Playtots website for details or call Playtots Advanced Preschool at (203) 459-9700 extension 114.
State Certified Preschool for children 2 yrs – 5 yrs. School operates from September through June.
- 2’s class (3 classes offered)
- Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday & Wednesday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 3’s class (2 classes offered)
- 3 Days (Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday) 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 4 Days (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 4’s class (2 classes offered)
- 4’s class (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Pre-K (Monday – Friday) 9:00 AM – 2:45 PM
- Fun Fridays* for 2s, 3s, 4s 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Before & After School Care*
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM*
- Monday – Friday until 6 PM*
*Minimum participants req’d.
Limited space available, register now!
Our preschool is state-licensed offering classes for children 2 yrs to 5 years old. We are now offering extended hours and days for our classes.
At Playtots Preschool you’ll find a friendly, nurturing, safe environment for your young child. Our program is designed to promote the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of our students. Our carefully planned programs focus on:
- Encouragement and support of your child’s ability to question, think, and problem solve.
- Exploration and creation through hands-on activities.
- Providing sensory-based experiences to support children’s individual needs.
- Using the features of our modern facility to promote learning through play.
- Building family and community relationships.
Our child friendly facility, including a full size gymnasium, art room, dance studio and computer room allows children many different spaces in which to learn and experience. This state-licensed school has age-appropriate equipment, playground, and materials that exceed safety standards.
In addition to our family-friendly preschool class schedules, before and after school care will be available. Minimum participation required.
School operates from mid-September through early June. Limited space available – register now! Registration for 2019-20 school year will take place in the fall of 2015.
To find out more about our highly rated preschool or to schedule a tour:
- Call (203) 459-9700 to speak the Playtots Preschool Director, Carole Lisi
Playtots Preschool Interest Form
Playtots – Parent and Tot Program
Playtots is a great way for mom & tots to learn and develop together.
Under the guidance and supervision of our experienced staff member, Joelle Johnston, each one hour class will include a little music, story time, movemnet, arts & crafts and free play. The program will focus on sensory skills and socialization specific to each age level.
This semi-structured program will offer plenty of free play time in our child safe playroom.
Kids need to wear either slip-proof slippers or non-slip socks.
Every Playtots program fills up quickly so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Creative Movement and Dance
Foster a love of movement in your child with this fun and energetic class. Lessons consider students’ attention spans and keeps them happily engaged while learning to translate music into movement. Interaction is consistent and incorporates a high level of praise to promote a strong sense of accomplishment.